Tuesday 6 November 2012

Sparkle and Swirls Winners

Hello to all our wonderful followers,
My apologies for being late with this post and our new challenge, I have been away with my family and internet access was very limited. We had a wonderful time and as always it could have been longer..
Now onto our lucky winners!
The winner of the $15 voucher kindly donated by Tilda's Town and selected by random.org is
 
#45 Suzi
Fantastic, here is Suzi's creation
 
Our chosen Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge is
#15 Marrie
 
Well done to both our winners, your cards are fabulous.
Please email me, Tracy, via the email in the sidebar to organise your prizes.
 
We also have chosen the Top #3 from this challenge and they are free to take their badge from the sidebar to display on their blog.
These great entries are,
#39 Nela
 
#46 Yulis
 
 
#50 Chantal
 
See you all back soon for some great inspiration and our new challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh thank you so much for this Top3!!! I am honoured! Also congrats to the other winners!!! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much, I will email you now.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete