Sunday 1 January 2017

Something Old/Something New

We wish you a good and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017.


The theme of this first challenge  is

"Something old / Something New"









We apologize for the delay in the publication of the first challenge.

We had to to do a little reorganisation so that this blog can continue without interruption. So Nicola and Laurigami themselves are associated so that it can be done.

Unfortunately, we have to say goodbye to some of our girls,We thank you for your fabulous work.

So we are looking for new DT members to join us, if you want to be part of our team, please put "Dt" behind your names.

Good luck


Hugs from
the Simply Magnolia DT xxx

Thank you for entering your Magnolia  creations here!

post signature



2 comments:

  1. Hi I would like to be considered for the DT but was unable to put the DT part on my entry, I did add it to the title of my entry that is on my blog.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete